Ottawa Apartments for Rent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Importance Of Faith In Success

Go down

The Importance Of Faith In Success Empty The Importance Of Faith In Success

Post  rohit123 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 am

Faith plays an important role in being successful. Time and time again, I hear a lot of people who say what they want but are afraid to take action because they lack confidence. Fear of failure is something we have all experienced - it's human nature. In school, we are taught that failure is bad. In reality, failure is the true teacher of success. Without failing, we cannot learn from our mistakes.

Personally, I have gone through this fear of failure time and time again whenever I encounter the unknown. How have I dealt with this issue? I have trained my mind to remind myself of what can be gained through new experiences- learning. Yes, I may make mistakes. But, in the end these mistakes make me stronger.

A few years back, a friend of mine asked me whether or not all the work I put into my real estate business has been worth it. My friend asked if I regretted passing on the opportunity to go on to graduate school to obtain a higher degree and receive a higher salary like a lot of people out there. My friend spoke out of concern for my well being seeing me work so many hours for less pay.

However, I am working for long term security - the positives outweigh the negatives. In the long run, I am building a solid business that will provide a lifetime of security. I won't have to depend on a job for income and I won't have to answer to anyone telling me what I can and cannot do. I will be able to enjoy life and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Yes, it does take time. But, it will be worth it in the end.

for more visit www.findghar.com

rohit123

Back to top Go down