Ottawa Apartments for Rent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Mentoring

4 posters

Go down

Real Estate Mentoring Empty Real Estate Mentoring

Post  rohit123 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:19 am

There’s no secret that real estate mentoring will help educate, motivate, walk you through a proven system, and guide you in the right direction as you start your new journey for building wealth in real estate. It’s obvious that every successful person has a mentor that helps them grow their business. You rarely ever hear about these people but they are there working hard to help someone get better.

Here Are Some Tips When Finding A Mentor For You And Your Business:

A mentor that has had proven success.

A mentor that is compatible with you.

A mentor that is driven to help you; not use you.

A mentor that can teach you what they know in a way that you understand it.

A mentor that assists you through all faucets of the business.

A mentor that doesn’t give up.

Real Estate mentoring is a challenging job because each student comes from all walks of life, different goals, different levels of education and experience. But they all have one thing in common, they want to make money!

My mentor taught me how to look at life differently. He said, Chris, stop worrying about the ending result, which was the money part. He said that I should focus on the task at hand and give 100% effort to do it right. Eventually conquering the mystery of real estate investing. I was taught that you must follow certain steps and execute them in a specific order if I wanted to make money in real estate. Then go out there and start studying people that understand how to market your business.for more visit www.findghar.com

rohit123

Back to top Go down

Real Estate Mentoring Empty Re: Real Estate Mentoring

Post  Reynalda2333 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:39 am

This is very good information for new real estate investor . Might it helpful for someone who want to join this warn business.

Reynalda2333

http://www.blueprintproperties.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  villa Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 am

Very nice and healthy points are given by you thanks for that.

villa

Back to top Go down

Real Estate Mentoring Empty Real Estate Mentoring

Post  Felix07Richerd Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 pm

rohit123 wrote:There’s no secret that real estate mentoring will help educate, motivate, walk you through a proven system, and guide you in the right direction as you start your new journey for building wealth in real estate. It’s obvious that every successful person has a mentor that helps them grow their business. You rarely ever hear about these people but they are there working hard to help someone get better.

Here Are Some Tips When Finding A Mentor For You And Your Business:

A mentor that has had proven success.

A mentor that is compatible with you.

A mentor that is driven to help you; not use you.

A mentor that can teach you what they know in a way that you understand it.

A mentor that assists you through all faucets of the business.

A mentor that doesn’t give up.

Real Estate mentoring is a challenging job because each student comes from all walks of life, different goals, different levels of education and experience. But they all have one thing in common, they want to make money!

My mentor taught me how to look at life differently. He said, Chris, stop worrying about the ending result, which was the money part. He said that I should focus on the task at hand and give 100% effort to do it right. Eventually conquering the mystery of real estate investing. I was taught that you must follow certain steps and execute them in a specific order if I wanted to make money in real estate. Then go out there and start studying people that understand how to market your business.for more visit www.findghar.com

real estate mentoring is helpful for our life, with that we can get motivation to do our work successfully and it is also guide us for right direction that take us to a good life.

Felix07Richerd
Admin

http://www.clvgroup.com/rentals/Toronto/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down