Ottawa Apartments for Rent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate Vs Equity investment

2 posters

Go down

Real Estate Vs Equity investment Empty Real Estate Vs Equity investment

Post  rohit123 Wed May 30, 2012 5:59 am

I was going through a article where the author had compared real estate investment Vs investment in equity. In India, i think most of the people will vote for real estate property. But when i went through that article, i realized that equity investment is far better than real estate investment.

In that article, they have compared the returns generated by a prime locality land in Mumbai and the returns generated by BSE over the same number of years.

Returns generated by BSE are much higher than investment in real estate. I am not trying to say that investment in real estate is not good but looking at the current scenario, where you don’t know if you are going to get the possession of the property on time or not, rising interest rates which increase the overall cost significantly and the maintenance cost of a property over that time.

If we sell real estate property intraday or short term, I am quite sure that the chances of loss in real estate are same as equity. But as we trade in equity and invest in real for long term therefore in general the returns generated by real estate are higher than equity trading.

Real estate management is tough; there are so many formalities and processes which need not only time, but money as well. On the other hand, investing in equity in today’s world is far easier. Equity investment can be done online with minimal efforts and this does not involve any significant cost in comparison of the cost associated with real estate.

rohit123

Back to top Go down

Real Estate Vs Equity investment Empty Re: Real Estate Vs Equity investment

Post  Felix07Richerd Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:35 am

rohit123 wrote:I was going through a article where the author had compared real estate investment Vs investment in equity. In India, i think most of the people will vote for real estate property. But when i went through that article, i realized that equity investment is far better than real estate investment.

In that article, they have compared the returns generated by a prime locality land in Mumbai and the returns generated by BSE over the same number of years.

Returns generated by BSE are much higher than investment in real estate. I am not trying to say that investment in real estate is not good but looking at the current scenario, where you don’t know if you are going to get the possession of the property on time or not, rising interest rates which increase the overall cost significantly and the maintenance cost of a property over that time.

If we sell real estate property intraday or short term, I am quite sure that the chances of loss in real estate are same as equity. But as we trade in equity and invest in real for long term therefore in general the returns generated by real estate are higher than equity trading.

Real estate management is tough; there are so many formalities and processes which need not only time, but money as well. On the other hand, investing in equity in today’s world is far easier. Equity investment can be done online with minimal efforts and this does not involve any significant cost in comparison of the cost associated with real estate.

I am quite impressive with your information that you sharing with us

for best deals on toronto apartments for rent visit at CLVGroup

Felix07Richerd
Admin

http://www.clvgroup.com/rentals/Toronto/

Back to top Go down